Electrosurgical generator combines versatility and safety, for all general electrosurgical procedures such as cutting and coagulation in clinics, offices and emergency rooms.
- Electrosurgical generator offers a maximum power output of 400 watts.
- 7 monopolar and 3 bipolar outputs are available.
- The electrosurgical generator ensures smooth cutting through all types of tissue.
- It realizes automatic recognition of return electrode, whether solid or spilt.
- It offers automatic current monitoring and program memory functions.
- The argon module is optional for enhanced cutting and coagulation.
- Optional adaptor for laparoscopy and thoracoscopy application.
- The electrosurgical generator has an easy to use interface.
- It features isolated output, all floating.